Wednesday 9 March 2011

Reflection: The Body Shop Packaging

This was my returning project from the christmas holidays. I had 4 weeks to complete it, as I wanted to see how I could cope with such a fast paced project. As it had to be entered into D&AD, it excited more and gave me a buzz. I had intended to improve on all aspects of my work from last semester. I managed to only gather the relevant research and use the relevant research for my work. It took me a while to get there but I did in the end. Due to doing the right research in the right amount of time I was able to improve my development work and develop a stronger outcome. I had trouble at the start as I was adding to many elements on to each package, so from this I have learned that 'less is more'. I believe my time management has greatly improved in class and with my work deadlines. This is due to the planning I did at the start of year.

No comments:

Post a Comment